A Domain (Transfer) Secret or Authorization (Auth) Code is a code assigned by the Registrar at the time the domain name was Registered. This Domain (Transfer) Secret acts like a password for a domain name, ensuring that only the owner of the domain can Transfer their domain name.
To proceed with the Transfer, you are advised to first read this quick guide for reference.
1. Confirm if your domain name can be transferred. ( upon creation of a domain there is a 60 day transfer lock )
2. Check if you require to obtain a Domain ( Transfer ) Secret or Authorization Code ( known as Unique Domain Authentication ID ( UDAI ) for .NZ domain names ) for your domain name prior to placing a Transfer request.
3. Type your domain in the first field and select the TLD from the drop down menu.
4. Paste your authorization code (domain secret) in the transfer field and click the 'Transfer' button
5. You will be redirected to select payment type. Don't forget to login!
Don't have an account? Sign up here